23 July 2011

A message to Oslo Norway

Dear Oslo and especially my Norwegian friends,

For those of whom I may have met and for those of whom who may have seen me perform my little acts of magic during my various travels in Oslo Norway or aboard the Norwegian Color Line Cruise ships Fantasy and Magic and who were unfortunate enough to have been involved directly or indirectly with the sad events that have echoed through the parts of Oslo in the past 24hours, I wish to share my sincere condolences to the families and loved ones of those whose life was taken and a quick full recovery for those wounded.

The thorn that pierced the heart of such a lovely place will not soon be forgotten. MY heart is with you and this message I share with deepest sympathy.

Sincerely Yours,

Brian Role'

Visit
http://wwww.brianrole.com
BRIAN ON FACEBOOK

No comments: